Please complete this application to indicate your interest in the Denver Broncos Institute Sports Management minor. This application is for fall 2017. The program is limited to 20 undergraduate students currently enrolled at CSU. A faculty panel will review applications and select students on a competitive basis.
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA in 12 or more credits of college level coursework completed after HS graduation to apply to the minor
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA to be considered for priority internship opportunities
- Transcript required if applying to the Institute the semester immediately following transferring into Colorado State University
- Demonstrated past/current experiences strongly related to sport administration. Experiences can include paid employment, volunteering, and/or internship (e.g., promotion & marketing, ticketing & sales, and sports communications and public relations)
- Statement of Purpose (300 words)
- One letter of support, which can be a character reference professional/academic reference